The Eiffel Tower
Everyone knows the Iron Lady, but have you ever seen what goes on behind the scenes?
Take a tour of the bowels of this Parisian monument, visiting secret locations such as the engine room and the former Bunker on the Champs de Mars.
- Line 6, "Bir-Hakeim" station: this open-air metro ride is an experience to be savoured.
- Line 9, Trocadéro station
- It's just a few minutes' walk to the Eiffel Tower.
- Line C: "Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel" station.
- Then it's just a few minutes' walk to the Eiffel Tower
- Bus 82, stops: "Tour Eiffel" or "Champ de Mars".
- Bus 42, stop: Tour Eiffel
- Bus 87, stop: Champ de Mars
- Bus 69, stop: Champ de Mars
- One of the nearest covered car parks is the Quai Branly car park, less than 300 metres from the Tower.
- 5 avenue Anatole France Champs de Mars 75007 Paris